Along with coaching the Pamakids Running Club, I’ve been the head cross country and track & field coach at Sacred Heart Cathedral Preparatory in San Francisco since 1998. My achievements include:
- Masters degree in sports management.
- Has coached adults for over 13 years and youth for over 15 years.
- UCLA college coaching experience as a student manager.
- 2005 Central Coast Section Honor Coach for track & field.
- Coached four state-caliber athletes, including a two-time California State Champ!
- Coached Michelle Gallagher to a Women’s Olympic Trials Marathon qualifying time of 2:43 at the 2007 California International Marathon. Gallagher also ran 1:16:37 (4th American) at the 2007 San Jose Rock ‘n Roll Half Marathon.
- Has coached weekly Thursday track workouts at Kezar Stadium since 1994.
- Has led Kaiser Permanente San Francisco Half Marathon training runs since 2005.
- Has coached numerous Boston Marathon qualifiers.